VISION and MISSION
THE NAGA CITY PEOPLE’S COUNCIL
… Naga City as a happy home to every Nagueño
… Where every constituent respects the dignity of a person, are disciplined, gender-sensitive, God loving and discerning;
… Where everyone have access to economic opportunities and social services;
… Where every household live in descent condition;
… Where there is industrial peace;
… Where agricultural communities are maintained Sustainable
… Where environment is protected and nurtured; &
… Where there is sincere cooperation between civil society and the LGU.
… Itself to become a city-based NGO/PO Council
… Where all NGOs/POs and the private sector are affiliate with;
… Where every member, in particular, in the network, in general, as a whole are:
… And, enjoys acceptance, recognition and respect of the LGU of the
City of Naga.
- to create, articulate and realize our vision for the country and local communities through the forging and implementation of policies, strategies and programs of action towards sustainable and equitable development;
- to enter into partnership in the local governance with the city government of Naga and other willing local units preferably within the Bicol Region;
- to intensify barangay socio-economic development through development approach and full mobilization and maximum development of available resources it may tap or generate;
- to fortify commitment towards social responsibility, progressive local governance and dynamic developmental technology and balanced rural-urban growth;
- to provide venue for developmental education through the sponsorship of training programs, seminars, workshops and other activities that facilitate the achievement of these objectives;
- to facilitate the creation of mechanism and structures that will ensure people participation in local governance;
- to establish social enterprise to finance the realization of the objectives stated above; and
- secure social financing to provide capital for the enterprise stated in letter g.